Enigma - US Deathwing

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Login

Post subject: Vorps - UI
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:58 am 
I stumbled onto you're guys Heroic Rag video on youtube and really took a liking to Vorps UI, if its not to much trouble could tell me what Add-Ons you use. Tyvm!

Profile E-mail Offline

Post subject: Re: Vorps - UI
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:21 am 
Enigma Officer
This is going to be a long post :(

Unit Frames:
  • I run a heavily modified and configured version of Stuf Unitframes with a custom package of textures installed.
  • To get the extra decimal place in the Target health frame you're going to have to modify the health percentage using custom lua(which I can give you if you're interested).

Buffs/Debuffs
  • Satrina Buff Frames with a ton of separate frames all with specific filtering.
  • In the top right corner, auras and buffs with a 20 minute or longer duration are placed on the vertical row, with anything under 20 minutes being placed on the horizontal row.
  • The big debuffs in the off-center portion of the screen are filtered to be from npc/Bosses and have a duration less than 90 seconds.
  • Target debuffs and buffs are pretty simple: debuffs on the bottom, buffs on top.
  • I also use a separate addon called "Auracle" which I can't recommend enough. It allows you to track a host of different types of the same buffs/debuffs(8% magic, Demo Shout, Sunder Armor, etc) and places it in the same box so you know that the boss is always fully debuffed or your own character is fully buffed. It's probably one of the best additions I've made to my UI in recent memory. You can see it above my Target of Target frame and below my main set of action bars.

Vuhdo for raid frames with Focus, Vigilance, and Intervene all added in to be usable with mouse clicks+modifiers. Nameplates done with Tidyplates and combat text with MSBT.

I use KGpanels with a custom texture to get the overlay on which my bars and chat box are placed. For chat and bars I use Chatter and Bartender respectively. The damage meter is Skada(recount sux kthx)

For tanking, since the actual vengeance buff is a stupid square that you have to mouse over to tell how much bonus AP you're getting, I use an addon called Vengeance Status. It's below my two main action bars.

I think that's pretty much it. If there's anything in particular that I missed let me know.

Image for reference:

"I'm not like some super tough guy, but a 6 year old? 1920? I could probably murder him." -Fraya, Leader of Enigma

Profile E-mail Offline

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:26 pm 
Retired
Vorps your reply reminds me of this

Profile E-mail Offline

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:06 pm 
Enigma Officer
I should get that Reading Is Radical poster.

"I'm not like some super tough guy, but a 6 year old? 1920? I could probably murder him." -Fraya, Leader of Enigma

Profile E-mail Offline

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:00 pm 
Enigma Member
I thought your UI was xperl sexymap and healbot

Profile E-mail Offline

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:23 pm 
Enigma Officer
spew wrote:
I thought your UI was xperl sexymap and healbot

Only when I heal on my druid.

Profile E-mail Offline

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:46 am 

Profile E-mail Offline